Hooray! I finally had something fresh off my needles! I started this project during the Christmas, and it's now the perfect time to finish off and wear this lovely cotton blouse!
Yarn: Filatura Dicrosa Millefili Fine, from Romni Wools, long time ago
Needles: 3mm and 3.5mm regular Addi Turbo
Pattern: A Japanese pattern from the Spring/Summer '06 Issue of World Knit
Buttons: I was rushing up so I simply clipped two buttons off from a cowl that I made a few years ago.
Alternations: None, except that the body was knitted in the round. I actually didn't find knitting in the round beneficial. It made the ribbing slanted. Indeed I really don't mind joining the seams together.
Comments: Knitting with cotton is not enjoyable.